Friday, September 4, 2015

Tickets Starting to Go on Sale

This is just a quick little reminder, tickets are starting to go up on sale. I know as of writing this, Providence Bruins are up on Ticketmaster, Hershey Bears are up, Senators are up, Barracuda, I haven't gone through all of them, but they definitely aren't all up. (Gulls, Utica, Falcons, Wolfpack, Bridgeport are all absent)

The other thing that is starting to come out are the theme days. I'll get into my opinions on theme days more in depth, what ones to go for, teams with the best theme days and so forth as the stuff comes in. But the main point of this is just to let people know to start checking out your local teams for tickets this weekend. All of the fun stuff is coming soon and I'll be there complaining about it all in one way or another.

Ra-Ra. More real blogs to come this is just kinda filler until I have more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment