Monday, August 31, 2015

AHL Twitter wars

AHL twitter is something that immediately caught my eye. While NHL twitter is usually specific to team and team events, AHL seems more relaxed. Memes, gifs, jokes, its a more fun.

For example, when waiting for the schedule's release:




 While you might occasionally get a team to call out another on twitter in the large but the opening game, teams were throwing out little tweets like this:




Its silly stupid but its fun. I guess if the schedule isn't going to encourage a rivalry, the social media can. 

PS: The twitter beef between the Falcons and Wolfpack was gold...




But the tweet below sucks. Clean it up Hartford.


 As a side note, you can follow me on twitter @dmeczywor. I assure you I will offer you nothing of value there.

No comments:

Post a Comment